新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 3278|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

7000词汇这么背我比较可以接受,连续看20天足以

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-10-24 18:01:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1.With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.7 ?  I; p/ X) ]) g: ^7 \
我亲耳清楚地听到原子弹的心脏的跳动。" \% i! {4 S6 L9 I+ h0 G" C
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
; E, u( f$ c/ y% O) _* X' O明年,长胡子的熊将在后方产一头可爱的小崽.
4 V2 j  y+ q5 q+ J3. Early I searched through the earth for earth ware so as to research in earthquake.
, g$ W$ x# s& w" O' l5 X早先我在泥土中搜寻陶器以研究地震.4 T% B! }3 q7 p/ X1 S/ x- @4 w
4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.2 ]! `5 n3 p! q" @4 i. Z2 k
我得知有学问而认真的人靠学问挣很多钱.
: ^: ^; K; V& I2 p  G5 q5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.
; R* d- W; [& r7 E7 m她发誓要戴那些看起来像梨子的珍珠。
3 p( H" L  k" j6 Y6 U, ^6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.& R& H( o7 G2 e1 }' v9 Z6 Y
我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷.4 b* a, I; \2 b, \0 `! [7 e8 J
7. The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.+ G# |1 J5 G  J. P2 {6 l# Y/ |
大胆的人们将黄金折叠起来拿在手里。
- N  {4 X! g. B8. The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.8 v: }, J7 s% T) [7 C
顾客们习惯了令人讨厌的风俗.
# N5 K! M' [. y: h; i0 J9. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.
! \. e1 [/ @" X8 y6 d% M工业区里的灰尘使勤勉的人灰心.8 ?% }1 ~; r( w4 q% l& X
10. The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.. ?$ o  }. W' }2 y) S/ K: t! O; f
公正的预算法官只不过为司法调整辩护而已。- @. x6 C) D/ ~( |! o/ A
11. I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I'm not used to doing so.. L* \: J$ [  B4 [1 B; f  G- m
我过去常滥用这个不寻常的用法,但我现在不习惯这样做。
. T$ q9 E% j) G: j: a& l9 e% L12. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later.. p5 |: o: l5 ~
放在皇宫的带子先被替换,后来被转移。
' _& n$ {2 K2 E9 o( U13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.
" h/ m$ e! {* X/ f/ y3 @我在宁静的宇宙飞船里踱步.
5 |5 J6 i' j, M/ Q2 }: k$ d14. Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend's birthday party.' ~6 N: }$ G& i0 m, z  @1 g! Z6 c
先生,你的鸟搅了我女友的生日聚会。: q: B, }' ^) a8 P' Q5 h& T, n
15. The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the waterfall.
$ L4 ^' R9 T% {2 a, X* C这种耐水材料适合用在瀑布附近的天线.2 h, k+ b+ n2 H0 I7 s9 {
16. I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of paint.$ i: H) D, k  T: O. T8 A3 Z
我暗示说虚弱的圣徒用了一品脱油漆涂印刷机.
" d( n! a; M# P0 w17. At any rate, the separation ratio is accurate.0 l: S6 {7 k5 R' L
无论如何,这个分离比是精确的.
# j5 T) A- q1 g) D4 d18. The boundary around the round ground separates us from the surroundings.
+ Y/ X2 V5 A" W8 I围绕着圆形场地的边界将我们同四周隔开.
, Q: U  x- c5 R% [, B! T' x19. The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermining of the thunderbolt.
* R2 I5 s- a0 k6 U这个失策让地下仪器经受了一次雷电的破坏。, f2 j8 h3 k) Z1 w8 B
20. The tilted salt filters halt alternately for altering./ ]( o% H( R0 m/ f  u2 }: N% Z
倾斜的盐过滤器交替地停下以便改造.3 N# O& _$ T7 i" j9 D
21. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.
1 Z7 t) m6 m3 |% C. C流浪的乐队把她那位打着绷带的丈夫遗弃在天鹅岛上.7 Q5 O* j* N9 h+ O( L7 ]9 m
22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man's manner.
' h1 U8 a/ [0 Q  E3 Y: T6 _军旗旁那位有男子气概的古罗马女经理具有男子风度.
. X+ x* i* t. Y- E* P+ [23. In the lane the planer saw a planet airplane under the crane.
: D( y' s' C# n. o  N& d在巷道里,刨工看见了起重机下的行星飞机." C+ p4 x+ x) A# J0 \3 n0 n
24. The wet pet in the net hasn't got on the jet plane yet.
# R/ l" k$ K- g! F; G, b8 ?网中的湿宠物还没有登上喷气飞机.+ J. P2 @  e8 Y! Y
25. After maintenance the main remains and remainders are left on the domain.. d  j+ X% _  l/ Q
维修之后,主要遗骸和剩余物留在了领地上., G. A) u7 A4 H) }0 S& r
26. The grandson branded the brandy randomly.
+ W% f$ a+ N' Z孙子给白兰地随机地打上烙印。+ K0 m6 Z9 ?: F4 @% r- k
27. The landlord's land on the highland of the mainland expanded a lot.
9 Y8 Y8 m  h! `地主在大陆高原上的土地扩张了很多.
" M4 S' V$ q% p2 ^28. Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile.7 k0 s% u7 O( k% X2 r5 G
利用化肥保持土地肥沃.
1 o3 v+ ~' @6 z; \( u5 E# {29. The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches.
+ P( O4 o/ y6 C0 f+ ]& v# n4 Y1 I; t大司令官要成千个沙色三明治。
2 T: @7 e. o  ~1 H0 W30. I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in different conferences.
) Z/ i" N. e( T' g% W, z我推断他对区分不同会谈中的报价漠不关心.
- a( O: m# p# w& f31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.
! f( @0 S2 A1 D! g6 w# v) v" f最大值加上或者减去最小值只产生极小的差异.
2 \, f) [% j: a4 K+ y32. The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any reason.' ?1 r% r  [9 k0 D5 G( }. Y- Z+ a
诙谐的证人在几分钟之内无故地收回了他说的话.
0 ~/ p$ L! f; @+ j7 h$ f, n33. The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without sake.
9 L2 _3 q' S# R# n3 m蛋糕制造者无缘无故地用抖动的耙子摇一条赤裸的蛇.4 b9 f8 v0 Y) n
34. By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.
; x  [- \0 \# U3 w* ^1 z在溪边,厨子在做钩形饼干之前查阅了一本食谱。
, O4 c7 s; r* Q35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
9 r" T0 }$ R. y' |6 }作家在被子里十分平静地写白皮书。- j9 _; t5 q& J+ E5 S5 u( C: i, N6 ~
36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.
& ~2 u) U+ L. W, a/ O% s7 f( ?在寒冷的山坡上,他不愿意将遗嘱写在十先令的账单上.
5 T: O4 D* M2 D  I# F6 N37. The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.( j1 [8 Z! F/ C8 {
那位纺织工将要到阴沉的天国里去.3 u0 y) p8 T& g: u# I& o
38. The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of the handbag.
$ ~) Y0 N+ Q, M9 W) ?手巧的左撇子把一方漂亮手帕留在手提包的提手上。9 {- h+ T& Q* s) `2 ~- n2 X( L
39. The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief.
, [/ f" m/ \& B) ^贼首领完成了偷手帕的恶作剧.
: w" Y- n" _) |40. I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.  H: y; U' @4 ~
我相信我简短的话会减轻她的悲痛.
5 \: Y2 }  S# B0 r41. At the dock I'm shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of rock.
9 a* Z* n! ?. L8 d  L在码头看到一块岩石做的小巧火箭,我感到震惊.
! e/ E! k9 }7 |/ p' M42. Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard standpoint.8 B( r; j/ K4 L2 u5 m" L
站在突出的岩石下,我误解了他的标准立场。/ N7 C. v8 ]! O/ s; i; p
43. The substantial part of the constitution about the institution of institutes is substituted.
& L# V( `% m9 |- @5 C  a# K: w宪法中有关设立协会的实质性部分被替换.) l- _6 p, V! X2 r, V9 f6 L8 ]
44. Spell smell! Very well, the well-being for human being will swell.0 i7 ]' O, A, u1 {
拼写气味(一词)!很好,人类的福利将会膨胀.
* f8 w5 T# A) q/ [3 V45. Once none of you is here, the man in throne will live alone in the lonely zone.' o$ z7 F/ d; f5 L% D7 A! R
一旦你们没有人在此,王位上的人就要孤独地生活在这个孤寂的地带。
& X0 |  s; D, Y) O# h& O46. Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm.+ r  X9 K# z' e1 z  V
如今那座曾经不出名的多雪小山因暴风雪而出名.
3 g- F8 U2 Q0 i  Y1 r0 Y4 G! |47. For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.! S0 o1 q8 ]/ q
例如,我可以即刻知道该恒定距离。! E6 D% X0 ~. o
48. The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.
; F1 ^, s6 K3 e8 r4 Q那位不受约束的人喜欢第二颗奇异的钻石。
0 N$ s$ Q& N, ^# U3 g6 J49. While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.+ X( [) @& z7 w% J& v! ^
陷入沉思时,退缩的联络员喝掉了洒在皱纹纸上的粉红色墨水。
& ~7 B2 A& p0 \$ O4 A5 U50. The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is absolutely beyond dispute.. h2 `" H$ D; b. i/ _
捐款分配者认为微机污染是绝对不容置疑的.
+ C" |8 i& [# O' [0 D本帖地址:http://bbs.kaoyan.com/thread-1438079-1-1.html 转载请注明本帖地址。
: ?2 m; y  V0 W, \! v' R
7 }( U% p0 N1 F6 o/ ~7 N
/ e7 x' ~0 [$ {0 ^5 ~
※ 来源:* o6 ~( Q7 O9 J7 ?
考研论坛! M! s8 P1 D' ]
bbs.kaoyan.com

7 n. R$ D; T0 i; T' z7 r2 {# [! V* k' L, H

% O  ]; D) k- A+ D( @; W' P! \6 b  k: g
) X5 l/ W& H; s0 S6 _/ l! I( _0 H
16天记住7000考研词汇的文本(第二天) + n- J' D* G; W6 A9 G  h
" ?/ I1 i7 x+ ]: {5 ?: T6 H$ {) Y6 n% ?
51. He repeatedly repeats, "Eat meat."
! }  O* P6 {3 I' b4 w! ]4 ]5 R% S) Z他再三重复说:"吃肉."0 t2 u* k: ?) Q7 I
52. Having canceled X-ray scan, the cancerous candidate on the canvas ate the idle candles in the candy can.% O' E2 m! }+ Z3 s7 ^/ M
取消X线扫描后,帆布上的癌症候选人吃了糖果罐里的闲置蜡烛。/ ~) y' {; \3 w* a# p, s
53. The dominant candidate is nominally nominated for president.
3 Y7 a, K: @% Z; J! u6 p9 _占优势的候选人名义上被任命为总统.8 z- H& P# q3 w" m, r6 ~
54. The extravagant savage made the interior and exterior criteria of deterioration.
( d, ]: F( h2 H9 m' x奢侈的野蛮人制定了腐败的内外标准.6 q+ _) D( n" F/ Y/ l0 b6 i. }# R
55. No, nobody's body is noble, nor is his.6 O8 V: _8 c- x% z- N6 x
不,没有任何人的躯体是高贵的,他的也不是.
/ v7 z# ]7 |% a* ?" X56. Axe the tax on taxis. Wax may relax the body.
5 Q" }% C+ ~  ^6 ~削减出租车的税费。蜂蜡可以使身体放松.
: V8 x& a& H9 l; s57. The man in mask asked me for a task; I let him put the basket on the desk in the dusk.
' d  U: e6 m, K. Y7 r戴面具的人向我要任务,我让他在黄昏时把篮子放到桌子上.
3 ]( L) Z2 E* q. Z' `58. The lump jumped off the pump and bumped on the trumpet in the dump.
6 v3 H: J. Y. q* R! s0 c傻大个跳下水泵撞到垃圾堆里的喇叭上。4 s1 F) b% [% O# i$ Q( f. G
59. On my request the conqueror questioned the man who jumped the queue.
  h: A3 w/ v) a根据我的请求,征服者质问了插队者.
: p0 S0 y8 e  V5 v: \60. They are arguing about the document of the monumental instrument.! p" x" |+ ]1 _
他们在辩论关于那件不朽乐器的文献.
1 ]- w. s; N+ q61. However, Lever never fevers; nevertheless, he is clever forever.! P* q3 ~1 d: T. K; F
无论如何,杠杆从未发烧;尽管如此,他始终机灵。5 k. U  \, A3 u& D" v
62. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.
; i+ @+ p( d% k# Z. S7 K我决不介意你不友善的提醒说我的磨刀石妨碍了你的汽缸。0 `2 Q' ?+ q5 N/ `6 {6 K/ o& e
63. I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.
. W( A* V. t- D3 p: _我把食品喂给洪水中的那个流血的人.
2 n5 e  m5 `* Z5 t/ m7 A6 _# r64. It's a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is reasonable.
) \+ u& A; I) x认为季节性的海外海鲜的价格是合理的就是背叛。
2 X+ B! {1 x8 O65. The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was one metre.
+ t2 n/ N8 T2 X) s2 P9 `穿天鹅绒的老兵发现温度计的直径为一米.
; P; k2 n# B3 X! g( y8 u) w66. The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.
5 _9 B# T8 p- j- [5 A' L8 X5 ]筒状杯中的立方体占有一个立方米(的体积).
3 e; Y" Y% J( k7 u67. Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot pot.% z4 C9 c  x0 I2 C0 ]6 A2 G1 ?# i' t# d
把无斑点的土豆、番茄和烟草微粒放进热锅里。4 B4 l& ?; D* S  l
68. The preacher preached to the teacher's teacup.
; i  E+ \9 v+ I" v! o. k4 R$ C  P传教士对着老师的茶杯说教.
: B2 Y+ D! V+ i# P69. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.
6 t2 Q! n/ H# R/ L: v, C7 O) B"我的行为代表了一半斑马的利益,"代数老师说.
% e8 _0 C! X) f7 E0 x+ Q. K# [9 M70. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).% Y( O; w5 W8 M7 }2 p. x
我不像叔叔,我很可能喜欢那辆自行车." U2 z/ E  v' K5 v$ t6 P. N
71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.5 O1 _! ~  _1 E  @" t& h8 m
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表